Picture your Commercial courtyard or personal backyard as a gardening paradise. Fountains, waterfalls, quiet-secluded walk ways, beautiful patios, tropical and traditional settings, fish ponds……whatever the dream, Maas Nursery and Landscaping can make it a reality.
Maas provides complete commercial and residential landscaping services. Jim can design the perfect garden for you using the unique elements found at his one-of-a-kind gardening paradise. From Bronze statues to unique gazing globes, Jim has all the stock to bring mystery and elements of surprise to any garden setting.
Maas Nursery has been providing professional landscape design and installation since 1951. Jim Maas is now landscaping for the children and grandchildren that his father, Herbert Maas, worked for many years ago. Expert custom design and longstanding personal service have been the foundation for this successful business that serves the entire Houston Bay Area.
- Call to make an appointment at the nursery at no charge. The purpose of the first meeting is to decide what you want to do & about what it will cost.
- Bring in printed photos that we can draw on andmeasurements of the area you want to work on. We use the photos to sketch on and the measurements to come up with an approximate budget.
- We will sit down and spend 15 min – 1 hour to help you decide how to proceed.
- Sometimes, this means we do a quick sketch, gives you a few ideas, and you’re on your way. We can show you the plants and trees you need, tell you how to plant them, and you can start your project immediately.
- Other times, you may want us to do the installation for you. See procedures below.
- Call to make an appointment at the nursery. The purpose of the first meeting is to decide what you want to do & about what it will cost.
- There is usually a $400 fee (for front or back yard) for this landscape design collected at your first appointment. For larger lots (such as an acre yard) the fee can be higher.
- This design fee will be refunded to you when your landscape is finished, whether we do the installation for you or you do the work yourself and buy all of your plants and materials from Maas Nursery.
- Bring in PRINTED photos that we can draw on, and measurements of the area you want to work on. We use the photos to sketch on and the measurements to come up with an approximate budget.
- At your appointment, we will discuss what your goals and budget are.
- You will leave your pictures and measurements with us and we will contact you when we have finished your design.
- Then, you’ll have another meeting at the nursery to go over the design, see the plants we have suggested, make changes if necessary, and schedule the installation.
Have Jim Maas or one of our design staff design and install your landscape. Call for a consultation today: 281-474-2488.
REMEMBER: MAAS NURSERY delivers and plants trees of all sizes – anything from 5 gallon to 100 gallon instant shade trees
MORE PHOTOS TO COME